PATAGONIA & ANTARCTIC EXPEDITION
Our Patagonia & Antarctic Expedition program starts in Santiago de Chile for a brief visit to one most modern cities in South America.
Then, flight to the southern city of Punta Arenas in to explore the highlights of tthe Patagonia of both sides: Chile and Argentina.
Once at Ushuaia, board the cruise that will sail to Cape Horn and the mythical waters of the Drake Passage and that will lead you to one of the most remote places on earth, the coldest, highest, windiest, driest, and most inhospitable continent: the ANTARCTICA.
This Antarctic Expedition is on board of the M/V Ocean Nova or the M/V Hebridean Sky, modern and comfortable expedition vessels.
The return to Punta Arenas will be on a charter flight to save time and to avoind passing twice by the Drake Passage.
- Day 01: International arrival in Santiago.
- Day 02: Valparaiso and Viña del Mar.
- Day 03: Flight to Punta Arenas and transfer to Puerto Natales.
- Day 04: Visit to Torres del Paine National Park.
- Day 05: Navigation to Balmaceda and Serrano glaciers.
- Day 06: Transfer to El Calafate (Argentina).
- Day 07: Visit Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Day 08: Ranch and Gaucho party.
- Day 09: Fligth to Ushuaia. Afternoon pre departure expedition briefing at the hotel.
- Day 10: Tierra del Fuego National Park. Late afternoon departure sailing to Beagle Channel.
- Day 11: Cape Horn and Drake Passage.
- Day 12: Drake Passege.
- Day 13: Arrival to South Shetland Islands at the Antarctica!. Your first memorable shore visit to the white continent.
- Day 14: Explore King George Island. Late afternoon charter flight back to Punta Arenas, Chile.
- Day 15: Flight to Santiago.
- Day 16: International departure or continue exploring Chile and South America.
Limited fixed departures from December to February, please contact us.
Longer cruises are also available.
Looking for a cruise to Cape Horn from Ushuaia to Puerto Natales? Find it here
Destinations: Chile: Santiago, Valparaiso, Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales, Torres del Paine. Argentina: El Calafate, Ushuaia. The Antarctica.
Length: 16 days/15 nights
Departure dates: Fixed departures from December to February, ask for dates and prices.
Minimum: 02 passengers - Single supplement added in case of 01 traveler.
Operating season: December to February