AN AMAZING PERU TRIP ITINERARY
Take a fascinating journey to Peru, explore the Amazon jungle!. Travel thought the Peruvian Inca’s history, ending it with an adventure at the endless green of the Amazon.
Travel to Lima, flight to Cusco and explore all the Inca’s remains in that city as well as at the Sacred Valley. Then, travel by train to visit Machu Picchu!.
After that, flight back to Lima and then to Iquitos to sail down the Amazon River to explore the Amazon jungle and lose yourself within the exotic vegetation and sounds of nature.
Each day you will have rewarding natural experiences, and cultural experiences with the people who call the river home. And you’ll return to the lodge to enjoy of excellent meals that highlight the remarkable flavors of the region.
The Amazon is an all-five-senses travel experience, unlike anything else. On behalf of our entire staff, we hope to welcome you for this tour soon.
This tour is ON SALE!. Request more details to your travel advisor today by filling the contact form.
- Day 01: International arrival in Lima.
- Day 02: Lima City Tour, visit our capital city.
- Day 03: Flight to Cusco. Take the afternoon free to rest.
- Day 04: Cusco City Tour, explore Inca remains and Colonial buildings.
- Day 05: Sacred Valley Tour, a day to discover the Andean world.
- Day 06: Full day visit to Machu Picchu, the main Inca complex.
- Day 07: Flight to Lima and then to Iquitos.
- Day 08: Start the Amazon adventure, travel to the lodge by boat. Afternoon and night activities.
- Day 09: Full day activities exploring the Amazon.
- Day 10: Full day activities exploring the Amazon.
- Day 11: Morning last excursion in the jungle. Afternoon retur to Iquitos and flight to Lima.
- Day 12: International departure
*Request a detailed itinerary and list of suggested hotels compleating this form.
Not what you are looking for? Take a look at our Travel Deals.
12 days / 11 nights
Lima, Cuzco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and the Amazon Jungle (Iquitos).
US$2,090.00 per person (double room)