A LIFETIME TRIP TO PERU – MACHU PICCHU AND LAKE TITICACA
Feel the magic and the energy of Cuzco and Machu Picchu. Then travel across the altiplano to continue this trip where the legend began and discover life at Lake Titicaca. This is a lifetime trip to Peru at an excellent price!.
The lake is renowned for its deep sapphire-blue waters which contrast with the different shades of brown and ochre of the countryside, dotted here and there with small towns consisting of mud-brick houses with red-colored tiled roofs and stone churches. The blue skies are simply endless and the majestic snow-covered mountain peaks of Bolivia can be appreciated in the far distance.
Lake Titicaca is notable for the unique floating islands of the Uros people, made from totora reeds. It also has a number of natural islands, including Taquile in Peru among others.
- Day 01: International arrival.
- Day 02: Lima City Tour.
- Day 03: Flight to Cusco.
- Day 04: Cusco City Tour.
- Day 05: Sacred Valley Tour: Pisac Market, Pisac Ruins and Ollantaytambo.
- Day 06: Full day visit to Machu Picchu on Vistadome class train.
- Day 07: Tourist bus to Puno with guide on board.
- Day 08: Full day visiting the Lake Titicaca: Taquile Island, Luquina community and Uros floating Islands!
- Day 09: Flight back to Lima and international departure
*Request a detailed itinerary and list of suggested hotels compleating this form.
09 days / 08 nights
Lima, Cuzco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Puno and the Lake Titicaca
US$1,810.00 per person (double room)