UNDISCOVERED CHILE: EASTER ISLAND
Take a fascinating trip to Easter Island.
Your journey begins in one of the more modern metropolis of Latin America, Santiago: cosmopolitan, exciting, modern, in constant movement. Santiago is a place of contrasts; it is home to colonial buildings and modern skyscrapers. It is a traditional, friendly city.
The tour will continue with a flight over the Pacific Ocean towards the mysterious, stunning and UNESCO World’s Heritage site: Easter Island, one of the most remotest places on the planet – and one of the most mysterious.
A volcanic island, turquoise waters, which dominate the famous Moais, giant carved stone heads that still have secrets to tell.
- Day 01: Arrival in Santiago
- Day 02: Santiago City Tour
- Day 03: Flight to Easter Island
- Day 04: Visit Orongo ceremonial place
- Day 05: Visit Akivi
- Day 06: Full day visiting the Moais and Anakena beach.
- Day 07: Flight back to Santiago.
- Day 08: Full day visit to Viña del Mar
- Day 09: International deparure
Extend your trip with a visit to the Patagonia or anywhere else in South America.
Destinations: Santiago, Viña del Mar, Easter Island
Length: 09 days/08 nights
Departure dates: daily
Minimum: 02 passengers - Single supplement added in case of 01 traveler.
Operating season: all year