ESSENTIAL ARGENTINA AND BRAZIL
This classic itinerary takes you to Latin America’s two most exciting and vibrant countries: the Essential Argentina and Brazil.
Visit Buenos Aires: dynamic, stylish and nostalgic, it’s the continent’s most European city, but does not lack South American verve.
Travel to Rio de Janiero, home to the greatest celebration on earth: the Rio Carnival! Of the world’s great iconic cities, romantic and laid back but oozing energy and optimism.
You’ll also see the spectacular Iguassu Falls, surrounded by verdant tropical forest, straddling the border between southern Brazil and northeast Argentina, they are often considered to be Latin America’s most awe-inspiring natural sight and a must-see for anyone visiting the highlights of the continent.
- Day 01: International arrival. Welcome to Argentina!.
- Day 02: Buenos Aires City Tour. Explore the neighbourhoods of this lively, confident city on a half-day tour with a local guide. In the evening, enjoy of a Dinner and Tango Show
- Day 03: A free day in Buenos Aires, a city that offers an eclectic mix of European, Cosmopolitan and Latin flavours, as well as a booming cultural and nightlife scene.
- Day 04: Flight to Iguassu and stay for 3 nights. With two days at Iguazu Falls, you can marvel at this beauty from many different angles.
- Day 05: Full day visit the Argentinian Falls. The Argentinean side gets you up close and personal.
- Day 06: Half dat visit to the Brazilian Falls. The Brazillian side unveils sweeping panoramas.
- Day 07: Flight to Rio de Janeiro. In the heaving metropolis of Rio, everyone’s invited to the party. This is your chance to immerse yourself in Brazilian culture, food and music
- Day 08: Full day Rio Tour: Gaze over the dazzling city, mountains and bay of Rio de Janeiro from the foot of the famous Christ the Redeemer statue.
- Day 09: Free day to enjoy Rio on your own.
- Day 10: International departure.
***You can reverse this route and start in Rio!***
Destinations: Buenos Aires, Iguassu Falls, Rio de Janeiro.
Length: 10 days/09 nights
Departure dates: daily
Minimum: 02 passengers - Single supplement added in case of 01 traveler.
Operating season: all year with restrictions during Carnival.