ARGENTINA’S HIGHLIGHTS – CITIES, GLACIERS & WATERFALLS
Travel to South America and visit an amazing country to explore its most iconic places, the Argentinas highlights, a contranst of climates and landscapes in one trip!
Enjoy the sights and sounds of Buenos Aires, where you will get swept away by the romance of the Tango, Argentina’s legendary dance. The food and wine are world-class and the city has something for everybody: museums, art, parks, shopping, excursions to name a few.
Then, travel south to El Calafate and marvel at the incredible Glaciares National Park, an area of exceptional natural beauty where the famous Perito Moreno Glacier calves huge chunks of ice into the lake below. From specially constructed viewing platforms and balconies in front of Perito Moreno, you’ll have unforgettable views of the glacier’s immense face.
Finally, travel north via Buenos Aires and visit the Iguassu Falls, one of the most spectacular waterfalls of the world, where you have the opportunity to see the falls from both the Brazilian and Argentine sides and wonderful rainbows all over the tour. Iguassu is a must-seen for anyone comint to Argentina.
- Day 01: International arrival, welcome to Argentina!.
- Day 02: Buenos Aires City Tour & Tango Show
- Day 03: Flight to El Calafate, free afternoon.
- Day 04: Full day visit to Perito Moreno
- Day 05: Visit a typical Patagonian Estancia, get into real’s gauchos lives.
- Day 06: Flight to Iguassu via Buenos Aires
- Day 07: Full day visit the Argentinian Falls
- Day 08: Half dat visit to the Brazilian Falls (tourist visa is needed for American citizens).
- Day 09: Flight back to Buenos Aires, free afternoon.
- Day 10: International departure.
Destinations: Buenos Aires, El Calafate, Iguassu Falls
Length: 10 days/09 nights
Departure dates: daily
Minimum: 02 passengers - Single supplement added in case of 01 traveler.
Operating season: Best time to go is from November to March.